It works in terms of "problems", since when employers ask for skill what they're really asking is, how useful are you to me with this technology?
- Problems, what problems? (iow, I haven't had any problems because I haven't used it enough)
- Somebody else solves my problems
- I solve my problems but have to sometime ask someone else to help
- I solve other people's problems, sometimes someone comes with a new problem
- I solve other people's problems and there is never a problem that I don't know how to solve immediately